This is so yummy and healthy...
2 tortillas(you can use organic or multigrain)
1 jar canned tomatoes or 32oz crushed tomatoes
1-2 chipotles in adobe sauce (found in the mexican food isle) poor the rest of the can into a ziplock bag and freeze it.
Half a medium yellow onion cut into rounds and cut in half again
salt and pepper
toffuti sour cream or regular sour cream
hot sauce (opt)
1. simmer the tomatoes over med. heat, when they begin to simmer add salt and pepper. Chop up chipotles and toss into simmering tomatoes. Turn down to low and let simmer while you work on other ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 350 and line cooke sheet with foil. Take 2 tortillas and cut in half and them half again. And then cut the four in half again. Drizzle a little olive oil and bake for 10-15min. until crispy and browned.
3. Get 2 bowls ready for serving. Cook eggs in frying pan with a little olive oil. Cook to your likeing. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Just before the eggs are done add the half moon onion slices to the tomato mixture and stir in.
When warmed spoon 1/2 cup of tomato mixture into each bowl. Top with the eggs.
5. Now top with what you like. Sour cream, avacado, cheese etc. Place baked tortilla pieces around the edge of the bowl.
It might not sound yummy but I promise it is SO good.